Resilience is the single competency that empowers people to reduce stress, overcome disappointments, embrace new challenges and work effectively with others – and it’s an innate capability that everyone can leverage and improve upon. This interactive, one-day program raises self-awareness and self-confidence by encouraging participants to see this ability in themselves and others.
Who Should Attend?
This introductory level program will help anyone who would like to increase their personal resilience.
Participants’ personal insights will help them to:
- Increase their ability to stay calm under pressure
- Realize the true source of stress, disappointment and frustration and stop feeling like victims of their circumstances
- See the temporary nature of moods and the intrinsic nature of well-being
- Understand why people have different reactions to the same events
- Trust their ability to get over things and move forward with confidence