In times of change and uncertainty, companies need engaged employees who can maintain their well-being and focus on performance. Resilient managers are better equipped to build strong relationships and inspire their teams to meet their performance goals. Regardless of the circumstances, they can keep their bearings and set an example for their teams. Most importantly, managers who have a foundational understanding of their own resilience provide a level of coaching for their people that goes beyond tips, techniques, and war stories and sets them on their own learning curves. This two-day program can be customized to spend more time on specific topics.
Who Should Attend?
- Team leads
- High potentials
Participants’ personal insights will help them to:
- Increase their ability to stay calm under pressure
- Maintain clarity of thought
- Diffuse or prevent emotional reactions
- See to the root cause of problems
- Increase their self confidence
- Develop a greater sense of realistic optimism
- More readily seek out new opportunities, challenges and relationships
- Help others who are struggling